Nature's Broom Spill Absorbant - the best way to clean oil spills.
With NATMA's Nature's Broom Absorb 100 you have a fuel spill absorbant that is unmatched and inexpensive.
- Absorbs oil and other petroleum products, not water
- Low hazard – contains no silica
- Environmentally friendly – biodegrades the oil absorbed!
- Convenient and cheap!
Only 20 lbs of Nature's Broom is needed to absorb about six gallons of oil; compare to 100 lbs of clay needed for the same job!
- Sprinkle over spill.
- Sweep it in,
- Sweep it up and you are done.
Patented. Made in US.
Use with confidence:
- Fueling stations – quickly absorb diesel and gas spills leaving concrete surfaces dry in seconds
- Engine repair shops – soaks even cold transmission fluid in record time so you can get back to work
- Emergency responders – soaks and holds petroleum products, not water from rain; you use less absorbant while leaving the roads safer with less hazmat on driving surfaces
- Water processing plants – harvest grease and oil that floats; sprinkle over treatment water, agitate and skim. No more pump damage from clay grime.
- In your workshop – for a cleaner work area (cleans deeper than clay ever could)
- Dealership garages – lightweight waste is cheaper to dispose of than heavy, inefficient clay
- Warehouses – quickly soaks up spills for a safer work environment; no more puddles of clay and oil waiting to be absorbed
- Safer for breathing – contains no silica.
- Product is designed to break down even the oil it absorbs – safe for landfills.