Fuel Tank Lock
Click on Part Number or Description below to find the fuel tank lock that fits your truck:
Note: We currently have in stock only units that fit Peterbilt-style tanks.
Fuel tank access prevention
Keep fuel in; Keep junk out!
Ideal for owner operators and small fleets. Helps to eliminate fuel theft and sabotage (grass clippings, plastic bags etc. forced into your fuel tank.)
- Most compact!
Fits in more tight areas than any similar lock design. Fits behind truck skirts, below fiberglass "door access openings", and even close to “steps” on box trucks.
- Dust cap helps to protect the locking mechanism.
The key hole is now protected against water, grime and dust. The dust cap itself is diesel resistant.
- Easy to use while wearing gloves!
The key is only needed to unlock the unit. You can put the key away while you refuel. Simply slide the unit together and push down on the tumbler to lock! Its so easy that a little kid can do it!
- Easy to use in cold weather and durable!
Made from components designed to withstand the harshest of weather and chemical conditions.
- Good looking design with shiny finish; easy to clean and can be polished to an original high shine with a simple wax.
- The casting is made from aircraft grade aluminum and is die casted under a whopping 450 ton of pressure for added strength and precision.
- Your locking collar is made from stainless steel (no collar for Peterbilt style tanks)
- The oversized lock offers higher degree of protection
- Diesel-resistant noise reduction gaskets (not just any old rubber that gets eaten away…)
- Two keys
Be sure to write down your key code somewhere where you can find it in the future (We recommend inside the the glove compartment of your truck). The key code can be found in two places: a) the keys themselves, b) on the body of the lock which is itself nestled inside the fuel tank lock (harder to find).
Keys are expensive and time-consuming to replace – be sure to keep one key in a secure place for future emergencies. Keep it separate from the other key that you ordinarily would use.
See the latest fuel tank lock design from DIESEL Keeper. Fits over most heavy duty trucks and medium duty trucks, provided fuel cap is less than 4" in OD.
Fuel Tank Lock...See the latest fuel tank lock design from DIESEL Keeper. Fits ...