Fuel Tank Lock - Freightliner Push and Turn (Heavy Duty)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 10 and get 3% off
- Buy 11 - 50 and get 5% off
- Buy 51 - 100 and get 8% off
- Buy 101 or above and get 11% off
Fuel Tank Lock – Fits Freighliner Push and Turn (Heavy Duty)
Fuel tank access prevention
Keep fuel in; Keep junk out!
Helps to eliminate fuel theft and fuel sabotage (grass clippings, plastic bags etc. forced into your tank).
Ideal for owner operators and small fleets.
Fits over and locks down the fuel cap:
Freightliner Heavy Duty with Push and Turn style fuel caps.
Filler neck is 2" ID and 3.5" OD. Caps are typically 4.3" in OD at widest part.
- Fuel tank lock One, fuel tank lock assembled with two keys and dust cap
- Noise reduction Gasket One
- Collars One
Notes on keys:
Customer first order:
Unless you request otherwise, we match key codes for your entire order of fuel tank locks, even if for various different trucks.
Prior customer re-order:
You can specifiy a key code (customer notes section during check-out); having matching keys may be helpful if you expand on your existing inventory of fuel tank locks.
Note on noise reduction gaskets:
In some cases, the fit between the fuel tank and the fuel cap is so tight that there may not be room for the gasket. We see this most often with Peterbilt and with Freightliner. For more information on noise reduction gaskets, click here:
Other Fuel Tank Locks
To see our complete list of fuel tank locks, click here.
- Most compact!
Fits in more tight areas than any similar lock design. Fits behind truck skirts, below fiberglass "door access openings", and even close to “steps” on box trucks.
- Dust cap helps to protect the locking mechanism.
The key hole is now protected against water, grime and dust. The dust cap itself is diesel resistant.
- Easy to use while wearing gloves!
The key is only needed to unlock the unit. You can put the key away while you refuel. Simply slide the unit together and push down on the tumbler to lock! Its so easy that a little kid can do it!
- Easy to use in cold weather and durable!
Made from components designed to withstand the harshest of weather and chemical conditions.
- Good looking design with shiny finish; easy to clean and can be polished to an original high shine with a simple wax.
Highest quality materials and workmanship!
- The casting is made from aircraft grade aluminum and is die casted under a whopping 450 ton of pressure for added strength and precision.
- Your locking collar is made from stainless steel
- The oversized lock offers higher degree of protection
- Diesel-resistant noise reduction gaskets (not just any rubber that gets eaten away…)
- Two keys
Be sure to write down your key code somewhere where you can find it in the future (We recommend inside the the glove compartment of your truck). The key code can be found in two places: a) the keys themselves, b) on the body of the lock which is itself nestled inside the fuel tank lock (can be hard / impossible to find when both keys are lost…).
Keys are expensive and time-consuming to replace – be sure to keep one key in a secure place for future emergencies. Keep it separate from the key that you ordinarily would use.
Designed in USA.
Made in China.