Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 11 - 50 and get 3% off
- Buy 51 - 100 and get 5% off
- Buy 101 or above and get 8% off
BUY IN BULK AND SAVE!
Don't let your hard-earned money be siphoned from your truck by thieves. Keep vandals from filling your tank with grass trimmings - buy and install our quality anti-siphon devices.
For diesel trucks: Shown here for Freightliner with Push and Turn style fuel caps. (Neck ID of 2.25").
Our robust Anti-Siphon Device is made from steel (plated with rust resistent zinc or black oxide).
- Holds the fuel nozzle. Fast fueling possible. Fits below existing fuel cap.
- No openings larger than 1/4".
- Ideal for medium-sized to large fleets. No keys. Installation is permanent once properly installed.
- Comes with a clip to attach your fuel cap chain to the inside of the Anti-Siphon Device.
Our Anti-Siphon Devices - click for:
- Neck ID 3.00" - International, Western Star, Volvo 2004 and older (Product Code D-AS358)
- Neck ID 2.25" - Freightliner with Push & Turn Cap (Product Code D-AS48F)
- Neck ID 2.50" - Volvo, Mack 2005 and newer (Product Code D-AS38V)
- Neck ID 2.50" - Kenworth (Product Code D-AS36K)
- Neck ID 2.00" - Freightliner M2 Medium Duty (Product Code D-AS258)
- Neck ID 1.875" - Mitsubishi, GMC, Reefers, HINO, International (Product Code D-AS2115)
Country of Origin:
See how to properly install Anti-siphon Devices (ASD's) from DIESEL Keeper™ on a heavy duty or medium duty trucks. Here we install product code "D-AS48F" on a Freightliner fuel tank (showing underside of tank cut-out also). Our anti-siphon devices for Volvo, Mack, Reefers, International, Hino, GMC, Kenworth, Sterling, Western Star, etc. are installed the same way. Visit our store for even more!
DIESEL Keeper™...See how to properly install Anti-siphon Devices (ASD's) from D...