Anti-Siphon Device: Neck ID 2.25" (Freightliner Push and Turn Caps)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 11 - 50 and get 3% off
- Buy 51 - 100 and get 5% off
- Buy 101 or above and get 8% off
BUY IN BULK AND SAVE.
For diesel trucks: Freightliner with Push and Turn style fuel caps. (Neck ID of 2.25").
Robust Anti-Siphon Device made from steel (plated with rust resistent zinc or black oxide).
- Holds the fuel nozzle. Fast fueling possible. Fits below existing fuel cap.
- No openings larger than 1/4".
- Ideal for medium sized to large fleets. No keys. Installation is permanent once properly installed. Comes with a clip to attach your fuel cap chain to the inside of the Anti-Siphon Device.
Video demonstrates installation.
Our Anti-Siphon Devices - click for:
- Neck ID 3.00" - International, Western Star, Volvo 2004 and older (Product Code D-AS358)
- Neck ID 2.25" - Freightliner with Push & Turn Cap (Product Code D-AS48F)
- Neck ID 2.50" - Volvo, Mack 2005 and newer (Product Code D-AS38V)
- Neck ID 2.50" - Kenworth (Product Code D-AS36K)
- Neck ID 2.00" - Freightliner M2 Medium Duty (Product Code D-AS258)
- Neck ID 1.875" - Mitsubishi, GMC, Reefers, HINO, International (Product Code D-AS2115)
Country of Origin: